Our First Week
When we launched Seattle Greenlaker a week ago, we weren’t sure what the reaction would be. Well, suffice to say, we’ve been amazed by the response so far. Over 1,000 of you have stopped by during the last 7 days, viewing our pages over 6,000 times. We hope you’ve enjoyed the content so far. And please continue to give us feedback on stories you’re interested in, events you know about, and share your perspectives on the posts we write about the neighborhood.
Some highlights from the week:
- Mentioned in Eater Seattle for our post on Bauhaus Coffee
- Posted a great feature about urban beekeeping by contributor Erica Grivas
- We were introduced to the Corgis of Green Lake by contributor Chelsea Asplund
- Welcomed numerous new Twitter and Facebook followers
- Fixed several bugs (Sorry if you saw something broken! Let us know if you have any other trouble)
We have lots more content and features planned, but wouldn’t be doing it without you, our readers. Thank you for your support!
—Mike & Sarah