Green Lake Community Council Meeting This Wednesday
Have you attended a Green Lake Community Council meeting? This Wednesday is the last one for the year and has an agenda full of some hot button issues for Green Lake, including HALA (Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda), bus transportation and more.
Here’s the full agenda from the Community Council:
- Elected State Representative for the 43rd District, Brady Walkinshaw will discuss the HALA that has been proposed for the city of Seattle. Hear Brady’s points and provide feedback and views on subjects such as the new property taxes being proposed and other key points of the housing agenda.
- Should Green Lake Community Council take an official position about the parking challenges affecting the neighborhood?
- Update from Seattle Police Department’s North Precinct Advisory Council.
- Friends of Green Lake report on water quality and other issues directly related the the lake.
- Latest news and upcoming events from Seattle Public Theater at The Historic Bathhouse Theater at Green Lake.
- Discussion of the deletion of Metro Bus Route 16 which has been a key bus route serving the Green Lake neighborhood.
- Possible appearances by newly elected and/or reelected Seattle City Council members.
- Upcoming election of board members and officers of Green Lake Community Council.
Nov. 11th, 7 p.m. at The Hearthstone, 6720 E. Green Lake Way.